3 Days Brunei Weekend Getaway
Bandar Seri Begawan
A popular weekend getaway to feel the pulse of Brunei and experience city life in this opulent country. Divine brings you to the must-see monuments and experience the local touch with food and shopping.
- Lapau (Ceremonial Hall) & Dewan Majlis (Paliament House)
- Tamu – Open Market,
- Brunei Museum,
- Fifth Sultan’s Tomb (Sultan Bolkiah)
- The Royal Regalia Centre.
- Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque
- Water Village
- Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
- Sultan’s Palace – Istana Nurul Iman
Meet & greet by local tourist guide upon flight arrival. Transfer and checking into hotel. Evening proceed for Brunei By Night Tour – After enjoy your dinner at a local restaurant, proceed to visit to Jerudong Park Playground which offer you international standard of rides and games.
|2||Full Day City Tour
After breakfast at hotel restaurant, proceed for Full Day City Tour – You will be driven past the Lapau, Dewan Majlis (Parliament House). Visit to the Tamu – Open Market, the Brunei Museum, the Fifth Sultam’s Tomb (Sultan Bolkiah) and The Royal Regalia Centre. And visit to the Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque. Proceed for lunch at a local restaurant.After lunch proceed to take a boat ride on the local “Water Taxi” on the Brunei River. Visit to one of the houses built on stilts where local cakes and tea will be served to you. Visit to the Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque will give an magnificent view of it. The tour will end after making a photo stop at the Sultan’s Palace – Istana Nurul Iman. Transfer back to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant.
|B, L, D|
After breakfast at hotel restaurant, free at own leisure to go shopping at the market or the mega mall until transfer to Brunei International Airport for departure flight.
- All hotel accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Private English speaking guide
- Private transportation and transfers
- All sightseeing & activity fees as per itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Brunei International Airport Tax (BND 12.00 per person)
- Meals not stated in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses